Artichoke and Greens Chicken Stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups frozen artichoke hearts or use canned
- 2 large ribs celery chopped
- 2 cups chopped dandelion greens or use kale or chard
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the skillet, add the garlic, onion and chicken. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!