Salmon Bacon Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound skinless wild-caught salmon cooked
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups chopped leeks white parts only
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 2 cups chopped radicchio
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 8 large leaves Butter lettuce
- In large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients (salmon through garlic) and mash together until evenly combined. Serve immediately on top of whole butter lettuce leaves.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam "rice" till tender; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 275 Calories; 14g Fat (46.1% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 64mg Cholesterol; 193mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!