Rosemary Mushroom Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes then add the chicken broth and salt and pepper.
- To the skillet, add the pork chops and bring broth to a boil. Cover skillet and reduce heat to low. Cook for 25 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Along with some Faux-tay-toes (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture.) NUTRITION: 220 Calories; 12g Fat (49.8% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 47mg Cholesterol; 171mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!