Ribeye with Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pounds rib eye
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the steak for 2-4 minutes per side, or until the steak gets a nice crust on each side. Add in the remaining ingredients (Brussels sprouts through garlic powder) and cook until the veggies are tender, and the steak reaches the desired doneness.
- Remove the steak and veggies from the heat and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure coconut aminos are gluten free. NUTRITION: 518 Calories; 38g Fat; 32g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 119mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 4 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!