- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 pound boneless pork chops cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 8-oz. can bamboo shoots drained
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire, crushed red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon of olive oil; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork strips; cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through; remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet (with the oil remaining), add broccoli florets; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry mixture for 3 to 4 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in reserved soy sauce mixture and pork strips; toss to combine and heat through. Serve immediately.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Substitute boneless skinless chicken breast halves for pork chops. Use vegetarian Worcestershire sauce. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 291 Calories; 16g Fat; 25g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 828mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!