- Aluminum foil
- 4 8-oz. salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons fresh tarragon chopped
- 1 large lemon juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared baking sheet, skin sides down. In a small bowl, combine tarragon, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil; rub mixture evenly over the flesh sides of the fillets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 342 Calories; 15g Fat; 47g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 118mg Cholesterol; 626mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!