Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus
- Parchment paper
- 1 large re-sealable bag
- 1 pound asparagus spears stemmed, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts stemmed, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large re-sealable bag, add all ingredients, seal tightly and shake to evenly coat all ingredients.
- Spread the ingredients onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower until tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt, and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 319 Calories; 28g Fat (72.6% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 33mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 5 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!