Lemon Dill Fish and Sweet Potato Chips
- Parchment paper
- large re-sealable bag
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 3 large sweet potatoes thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds cod fillets cut into 4-inch pieces, or any firm fleshed white fish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large re-sealable bag, place half of oil, sweet potatoes and salt and pepper, seal and shake to coat evenly. Place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until cooked to desired crispiness.
- While potatoes are baking, in a small bowl, combine and mix the garlic powder, dill and lemon juice with the remaining oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large baking dish, place the fish. Rub the lemon mixture over the fish and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes per side, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm with chips.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli, green beans, or asparagus until slightly tender. NUTRITION: 423 Calories; 16g Fat (33.0% calories from fat); 43g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 139mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!