Grilled Lemon Chicken with Kale
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large lemon zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups kale chopped or use baby kale
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small shallot minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan.
- In a large bowl, toss the first 6 ingredients (oil through chicken) and place on grill, (or use a grill basket to prevent the chicken from falling thru). Grill for about 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the kale and chopped artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over salad. Toss and serve with chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!