Garlic Crusted Pork
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pork and butter.
- Place pork in a large zipper topped plastic bag and pour mixture over the top, saturating all sides of pork chops. Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
- At time of cooking, remove pork from refrigerator and marinade.
- In a large skillet, heat ghee over medium high heat. Once melted, add pork chops to skillet and sear for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve with a mixed green salad. NUTRITION: 337 Calories; 20g Fat; 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 126mg Cholesterol; 212mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!