Chopped Chicken Cabbage Salad
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 cups diced apples
- 6 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 5 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients (chicken through avocado) and set aside.
- In a large food processor or blender, add the remaining ingredients and mix for 1 minute to form dressing. Sprinkle dressing on top of salad mixture evenly and serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. NUTRITION: 615 Calories; 49g Fat (70.2% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 65mg Cholesterol; 175mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 9 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!