Chicken and Zucchini “Alfredo”
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large leek chopped
- 2 large zucchini turned into zoodles or thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 14-oz. cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. To the oil, add the next 6 ingredients (chicken through bell pepper) and cook for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- To the chicken mixture add the coconut milk and spinach and stir. Turn off the heat and cover.
- When the spinach has wilted serve the chicken mixture with a sprinkle of basil.
Only for Keto Cuisine Serving Suggestion: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (1 head lettuce (any kind but not iceberg), torn, Salad veggies of choice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, pressed, Dried basil, to taste, Dried oregano, to taste: Directions- In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!