Baked Salmon with Horseradish Crust
- 3 tablespoon ghee or butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets 7 ounce
- 1 1/2 large bunches asparagus spears steamed, buttered
- Check that all bones have been removed from filets.
- In a small bowl, cream together butter and horseradish with a spoon.
- Stir in almond flour and combine well.
- Season salmon and mound almond flour mixture on top and press down to cover the top of salmon.
- Preheat broiler. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Lay salmon pieces into skillet and cook over medium-high heat until browned on bottom.
- Slide under broiler and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on top. Keep warm in oven until ready for service.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!