Turkey Wraps with Spicy Guacamole
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 medium cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 large avocados pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 small jalapeno minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 2 large radishes sliced
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion, garlic and ground turkey; cook and stir for 10 to 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- In a food processor, place next 6 ingredients (avocados through salt and pepper); blend until smooth.
- To serve, fill each lettuce leaf with turkey mixture then roll into wraps; serve guacamole on the side, topped with sliced radishes.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumbers and tomatoes on the side. NUTRITION: 431 Calories; 27g Fat; 26g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 129mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!