- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add first 6 ingredients (soy sauce through salt and pepper) and stir to combine. Add fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a large baking dish, add fish and sauce and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and brown rice. VEGETARIAN: Use eggplant instead of salmon. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 278 Calories; 14g Fat; 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 502mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!