Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops each about 1-inch thick
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 fresh red chilis de-seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (lime juice through salt and pepper); pour mixture over pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat pork chops completely. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- At time of cooking, preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill to MEDIUM until hot. Remove pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag). Grill chops for 5 minutes per side or until insides are no longer pink.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. VEGETARIAN: Use seasonal vegetables instead of pork. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 292 Calories; 17g Fat; 27g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 69mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!