- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large Idaho potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 4 cups spinach
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 9 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute potatoes 15 minutes, add onions and saute 5 to 7 minutes until potatoes are cooked through. Add spinach and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and saute 3 to 5 minutes until spinach wilts.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, paprika, and milk. Stir to combine. Pour into skillet and top with feta. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until eggs are set.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad (lettuce -not iceberg-, salad veggies and salad dressing). VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 329 Calories; 18g Fat; 17g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 343mg Cholesterol; 417mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!