Shrimp with Rosemary Roasted Shallots and Turnips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups halved turnips
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients (garlic through rosemary). Mix well and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until vegetables are brown on the edges and tender and the shrimp is pink. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A tossed green salad (lettuce -not iceberg-, salad veggies and salad dressing). GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 188 Calories; 5g Fat; 24g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 173mg Cholesterol; 215mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!