Shrimp Tomato Salad
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 24 large shrimp peeled and deveined, cooked and chilled
- 2 large avocados pitted, peeled and smashed
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook and chill shrimp.
- Prepare salad: In a large serving bowl, toss together Romaine, kale and arugula; top with chopped cucumber and bell pepper, cherry tomato halves and cooked shrimp; set aside.
- Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (avocados through hot sauce) until very smooth; drizzle mixture over salad and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: You really don’t need to add anything to this complete meal. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 578 Calories; 51g Fat; 14g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 55mg Cholesterol; 721mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; ½ Fruit; 10 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 17.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!