Shrimp Salad Veracruz
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp shelled and deveined
- 4 cups cauliflower florets blanched slightly
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 2 medium avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the oil, add the next 5 ingredients (shrimp through cumin) and stir. Cook for 10 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked through and cauliflower is tender.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with the shrimp mixture and serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!