Sesame Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 medium clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, sesame seeds and honey; cook for 5 minutes. Add next 5 ingredients (chicken through kale) then reduce heat to low; stir well and cook for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” until tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 246 Calories; 9g Fat; 30g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 132mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!