Seared Salmon with Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 4 8-oz. salmon fillets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups chopped fennel roasted
- 6 cups halved Brussels sprouts roasted
- 4 cups cauliflower florets roasted
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 cloves roasted garlic smashed
- 2 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Season salmon fillets with salt and black pepper. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil until hot. Sear salmon fillets for 4 minutes, then flip and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, or until desired doneness. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, combine roasted vegetables, and arugula.
- In a blender combine remaining ingredients (vinegar through rosemary). Blend to combine. Pour dressing over vegetables in bowl and mix. Plate roasted vegetable and arugula salad and top with cooked seared salmon. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!