Grilled Pork Chops with Warm White Bean Salad
- 5 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 15-oz. cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 pork chops 1 inch thick
- In a medium skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add rosemary and lemon zest; cook for 1 minute. Add beans; cook for 5 minutes then season with salt and pepper.
- In an indoor grill pan, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat until hot. Add pork chops; grill for 8 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside. Serve with warm bean salad.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side. VEGETARIAN: Instead of pork chops, add an additional 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure canned beans are gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 329 Calories; 11g Fat; 11g Protein; 47g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 10mg Cholesterol; 40mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!