Ginger Arugula Steak Salad
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound chopped steak
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the first 4 ingredients (steak through salt and pepper) and cook for 10 minutes, until steak is to desired level of doneness. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the steak and the next 3 ingredients (lettuce through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients along with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Chopped Baby Bok Choy/Steamed Baby Carrots and Snow Peas (Finely chop baby bok choy. Steam baby carrots till tender; add snow peas and continue to steam for 2 to 3 minutes or until snow peas are tender-crisp.) NUTRITION: 452 Calories; 40g Fat; 17g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 63mg Cholesterol; 61mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 7 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!