Chicken and Tomato Soup
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 medium cloves garlic minced
- 2 14.5-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 large stalks celery chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Place all ingredients in a large crock cooker; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 207 Calories; 4g Fat; 25g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 54mg Cholesterol; 543mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!