Turkey and Radish Spinach Salad
- 1 large turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped radishes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 large shallot sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Rub turkey breast with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. To the grill, place the turkey and close lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes on each side, until the center of the turkey is no longer pink. Remove turkey from grill and allow to cool. Once turkey has cooled, cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the radishes and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes, until radishes are fork tender.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach leaves, shallot, turkey and radishes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed Broccoli (Steam broccoli until slightly tender.) NUTRITION: 307 Calories; 25g Fat; 13g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 33mg Cholesterol; 71mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 4 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!