Tangy Grapefruit Herb Salmon
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 4 cups Bibb lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fillets in a large baking dish; season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, combine grapefruit juice, honey, rosemary and garlic. Bring mixture to a boil then lower heat and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Place salmon on a bed of lettuce leaves; drizzle sauce over the top. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed green beans on the side. NUTRITION: 181 Calories; 7g Fat; 23g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 76mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!