Shrimp with Roasted Garlic and Radishes
- 5 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 cups radish halves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients; blend well then pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables are brown around the edges and shrimp is pink. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 171 Calories; 6g Fat; 23g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 173mg Cholesterol; 184mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!