Sesame Ginger Steak Salad
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound beef steak chopped
- 3 medium cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup trimmed and chopped sugar snap peas
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add next 4 ingredients (chopped steak through salt and pepper); cook for 10 minutes or until beef reaches desired level of doneness. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together beef and next 4 ingredients (arugula through red onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through honey) then salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumbers and tomatoes on the side. NUTRITION: 488 Calories; 42g Fat; 18g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 63mg Cholesterol; 63mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 7 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!