Lime and Ginger Grilled Salmon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon (or any firm fleshed white fish fresh or frozen)
- In a medium bowl, add first 6 ingredients (olive oil through salt and pepper) and stir to combine.
- Add fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On an indoor grill, grill fish over medium high heat for 7 to 8 minutes per side until fish is cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of salmon. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 247 Calories; 12g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 302mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!