- 2 pounds cod (or any firm fleshed white fish fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup salted macadamia nuts chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, add fish, coconut milk, nuts, and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve fish with coconut milk and nuts from dish.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked russet potatoes and a big spinach salad. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of cod. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 478 Calories; 25g Fat; 59g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 144mg Cholesterol; 186mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 8 Lean Meat; 3 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!