Ginger Turkey and Cauliflower Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add ground turkey, onion and garlic; cook and stir for 10 minutes, breaking up ground turkey with a spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients (salt and pepper through parsley) then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and turkey is cooked through. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli spears. NUTRITION: 228 Calories; 13g Fat; 21g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 124mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!