Ginger Steak and Arugula Salad
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 1/2 pounds steak chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the skillet, add the first 5 ingredients (steak through salt and pepper) and cook for 10 minutes, until steak is to desired level of doneness. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the steak and the next 3 ingredients (lettuce through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients along with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!