Ginger Lime Crab Wraps
- 4 6-oz. cans chunk crab meat drained
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (crab through salt and pepper).
- On romaine lettuce leaves, spoon the crab salad and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Shredded Brussels Sprouts (Cut large Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise then place on a clean surface, cut sides down, and thinly slice; stir-fry in olive oil and grass fed butter over medium heat until almost tender. Add a little low sodium chicken broth, cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tender; toss with salt and pepper to taste.) NUTRITION: 236 Calories; 9g Fat; 35g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 151mg Cholesterol; 574mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!