Garlic Chicken and Kale Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 large lime zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large avocado pitted and diced
- 4 cups baby kale
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until it begins to brown and becomes fragrant. Add onion and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, until onions become tender.
- Add ginger, lime juice and zest, and chicken. Cook the chicken until it is completely cooked through. Stir well to combine, and then gently add avocado once removed from the heat.
- Serve on the kale and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!