Creamy Artichoke and Greens Stir-Fry
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups frozen artichoke hearts or use canned
- 2 large ribs celery chopped
- 2 cups chopped dandelion greens or use collards or kale
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the skillet, add the garlic, onion and chicken. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!