Coconut Cod Salad with Zucchini Relish
- 1/4 cup avocado oil divided
- 4 large skinless cod fillets fresh or frozen, or other firm white fish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 medium lemon zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cooked and cubed zucchini
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add half of the oil.
- Liberally season cod with salt, pepper, coconut flakes, and cumin. Add fish to the pan and cook 4 minutes each side until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice and zest, and garlic. Add zucchini, avocado, and onion, stirring well to combine.
- Serve fish atop arugula and top with the relish.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!