Coconut Beef Soup
- 1 pound beef stew meat cubed
- 3 large stalks celery minced
- 2 large leeks chopped
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 large onion chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- To a large crock cooker, add all the ingredients (stew meat through garlic).
- Mix well, cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A spinach salad. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 439 Calories; 30g Fat; 21g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 48mg Cholesterol; 144mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 5 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!