- 1½ pounds boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or use coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce make sure gluten free
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound asparagus spears blanched and chopped
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- On a outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan, grill pork, seasoned well with salt and pepper, over medium high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, ginger, honey, vinegar, basil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, asparagus, avocado and toss to combine.
- Top with pork chops and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!