Thai Pork Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds pork loin thinly sliced
- 5 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots grated
- 1 large red onion sliced thinly
- 4 mild red chilis sliced thinly
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- On an indoor grill, heat olive oil over medium heat and grill pork 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- In a large bowl add cabbage, carrots, onion, chilies, mint, cilantro and basil. In a small bowl, add soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, honey and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine.
- Toss with vegetables and serve with pork on top.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Brown rice. VEGETARIAN: Use canned white beans instead of pork loin GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce and fish sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 282 Calories; 11g Fat; 23g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 49mg Cholesterol; 579mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!