Salmon with Strawberry Mint Salad
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan, brushing the grate with coconut oil.
- Season the salmon with the garlic powder through salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the salmon reached the desired level of doneness.
- Remove from the grill and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the next 4 ingredients (lettuce through strawberries) and toss.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (olive oil through mint) and whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Place the salmon over a bed of salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!