Roasted Lemony Garlic Cauliflower and Kielbasa with Avocado
- 1 large head cauliflower florets
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss florets and kielbasa with all ingredients EXCEPT avocado until evenly combined. Pour onto baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway until they start to turn golden brown. Broil for 5 additional minutes to allow for cauliflower and sausage to crisp. Serve warm topped with avocado.
Serving Suggestion: Faux-Tay-Toes (1/2 head cauliflower, 1/2 tablespoon butter, Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste: Directions: Steam cauliflower until tender. In a large bowl, add steamed cauliflower, butter, salt and pepper. Mash together until resembling mashed potatoes.) + Steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!