Lemon Ghee Salmon with Summer Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 medium lemons halved
- 2 large yellow summer squash chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 large zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Brush grill grate with ghee. Place the salmon on grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the salmon is cooked to the desired doneness. Remove and set aside and then squeeze over the lemon juice.
- On a large piece of aluminum foil, place squash, onion, zucchini, olive oil, garlic and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper; mix well. Wrap foil so that veggies are completely covered. Place on grill for 8 to 10 minutes, or until veggies are soft, stirring occasionally. Remove and serve with the salmon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!