Honey Herb Pork Tenderloin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- In a medium bowl, combine first 8 ingredients (salt and pepper through rosemary); rub mixture into the surface of the tenderloin.
- Preheat grill to HIGH. Place pork on grill then reduce heat to MEDIUM-HIGH, close lid and cook for 15 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer registers 145 degrees.
- Remove tenderloin from grill; cover with foil and allow it to rest for 10 minutes (it will continue to cook); slice and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Shredded cabbage sautéed in ghee then tossed with salt, pepper and caraway seeds to taste. Add steamed rutabagas and turnips mashed with ghee, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste. NUTRITION: 484 Calories; 19g Fat; 72g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 221mg Cholesterol; 172mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 10 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!