Grilled Salmon and Collard Green Pouches
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small shallot minced
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- 4 large salmon fillets
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients (orange juice through shallot).
- On 4 (12” x12”) aluminum foil sheets, place the greens then the salmon. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of the orange juice mixture over the salmon and fold up the pouches tight.
- Place the foil pouches on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 231 Calories; 6g Fat; 35g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 124mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!