Creamy Ginger-Lime Beef and Broccoli
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8-oz. sirloin steaks thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets blanched
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and add steak slices and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, lower heat to medium, cover and cook for an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the veggies are cooked throughout but not soggy. Serve warm.
Serving Suggestion: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (1 head lettuce (any kind but not iceberg), torn, Salad veggies of choice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, pressed, Dried basil, to taste, Dried oregano, to taste: Directions- In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.) & Cauli rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!