Cilantro Salmon Cakes
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 pound salmon fillets cooked and flaked
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup minced cauliflower florets
- 3 medium stalks celery minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 medium limes juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut aminos or use low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- Preheat grill pan to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Brush grill pan with ghee.
- In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon and next 9 ingredients (coconut oil through ginger); form into compact, medium-sized patties.
- Grill patties for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through and nice grill marks appear on both sides; remove from grill pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, mint, lime juice, coco-aminos and honey; stir in cucumber and tomatoes.
- To serve, spoon some salsa over each salmon patty.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!