- 1 large yellow onion halved and sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (purchased, fresh or frozen or make yourself in a food processor, pulsing cauliflower until it resembles "rice" (crumbles))
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage sliced
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Once fully combined, spread out over a large baking sheet that’s lined with parchment paper.
- Place in oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until all veggies are tender and shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve hot topped with avocado.
Serving Suggestion: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (1 head lettuce (any kind but not iceberg), torn, Salad veggies of choice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, pressed, Dried basil, to taste, Dried oregano, to taste. Directions- In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!