Asiago Herb Pork Tenderloin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 pork tenderloin 3-pound
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (salt and pepper through rosemary). Rub mixed spices on tenderloin.
- Heat grill to high heat and place pork on grill. Close lid and cook for 15 minutes on each side, until a meat thermometer reads 145-degrees. Remove pork from grill and let cook for 10 minutes then slice and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and faux-tay-toes. (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture.) GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 499 Calories; 21g Fat; 73g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 228mg Cholesterol; 258mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 10 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!