Quick Bacon and Kale Cauliflower Hash
- 1 pound nitrate free bacon diced
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups diced carrot
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 large leeks chopped
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the bacon and chicken.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through. Discard half of the bacon grease.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!